Germany DAAD Alumni Event
5th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (2015)
Theme: “Civil Engineering Innovation for a Sustainable Future”
3rd German-DAAD Alumni Event in Indonesia
15 – 18 September 2015, Petra Christian University, Surabaya, Indonesia
The 5th EACEF conference and 3rd German Alumni Event in Indonesia will be organized at Petra Christian University, Surabaya, Indonesia, in 2015, in collaboration with Universitas Pelita Harapan and Universitas Atma Jaya Yogyakarta, supported by DAAD. The theme for this conference is ‘Civil Engineering Innovation for a Sustainable Future’, expecting delegates not only from European and Asian countries, but also from other regions, to exchange ideas, findings and expertise, as well as to build up network.
Publication & Indexing
After a careful refereeing process, all accepted papers will be published in an international journal:
Procedia Engineering (ISSN: 1877-7058) http://www.journals.elsevier.com/procedia-engineering/. Procedia Engineering is published by Elsevier, and indexed by SCOPUS.
Selected papers will be offered for publication in the:
Civil Engineering Dimension (ISSN: 1410-9530 (print), 1979-570x (online), http://ced.petra.ac.id).
CED is indexed by major databases.
Area of Interest
The organizing committee invites papers describing original work on innovations and new developments in the following civil engineering sub-disciplines (but not limited to):
- Structural and Construction Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Green Civil Engineering Materials
- Environmental Engineering (incl. Water & Climate Changes)
- Infrastructure Engineering (incl. Transportation System & Public Facilities)
- Construction Project and Safety Management
- Prof. Manfred Grohmann, Universität Kassel, Germany
- Prof. Jongsung Sim, Hanyang University, Korea
- Prof. Worsak Kanok-Nukulchai, Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok, Thailand
- Prof. Tamon Ueda, Hokkaido University, Japan
- Prof. Lee Kwang-Yeol, Dongseo University, Korea
- Dr. Ir. J.G. (Jarit) de Gijt, Delft University of Technology, Netherland
- Dr. Robby Soetanto, Loughborough University, United Kingdom
- Ir. Jimmy Priatman, M.Arch, Petra Christian University, Indonesia
German – DAAD Alumni Speakers
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harianto Hardjasaputra (Founding Chairman of EACEF – University of Pelita Harapan)
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Herman Parung (University of Hasanuddin)
- Prof. Ir. Ika Bali, M.Eng.,Ph.D (University of Kristen Indonesia)
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Johannes Tarigan (University of Sumatera Utara)
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Andreas Wibowo (Ministry of Public Works)
- Dr.-Ing. Andreas Triwiyono (University of Gadjah Mada)
- Dr.-Ing. Jack Widjajakusuma (University of Pelita Harapan)
- Dr.-Ing. Teuku Budi Aulia (University of Syah Kuala, Banda Aceh)
- Dr. rer.pol. Heri Kuswanto, M.Si (Sepuluh November Technology Institute)
- Dr.-Ing. Ir. Mohajit, M.Sc (Bandung Technology Institute)
- Yuliarti Kusumawardanangsih, MSc (University of Negeri Semarang) – Doctoral Candidate of University of Kassel
- Ir. Slamet Hargono, Dip-Ing. (University of Diponegoro)
- Bambang Parintis, MIP, ERMCP
Mini Symposium (17 September 2015)
Theme: “Engineering Education”
- Prof. Shunji Kusuyanagi (Tokyo City University)
- Prof. Peter Scheid (Founder of International University of Liaison Indonesia – 12 European Universities Consorsium) *
- Dr. Svann Langguth, Deputy Director of DAAD Jakarta (will be confirmed)
German Alumni Night (17 September 2015)
Gathering with German Alumni Surabaya
|Abstract submission deadlineNotification of abstract acceptanceFull paper submission deadline||: 17 February 2015: 17 February 2015: 16 May 2015|
|Notification of full paper acceptanceFinal paper submission and deadlinefor early bird registrationConference||: 18 July 2015: 15 August 2015 : 15-18 September 2015|
More detailed information can be obtained from:
Secretariat & Mailing Address
Should you need any information regarding EACEF5-2015, please use the following contact representing the organizing committee:
Email : email@example.com
Tel : +62 31 2983398
Fax : +62 31 2983392
How to participate in the event
Only for German-DAAD Alumni in Indonesia
You should register your name, full title, institution, address, telephone, email, year of studying in Germany to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than May 25, 2015.
Due to limited availability funding, we will apply First Come First Served.
Note: If you are the speaker, please give remark to us.
Announcement of approval: May 25 – 31, 2015.
Last Confirmation of participants: July 31, 2015.